|Pricing||Free member||Forever member Forever Members enjoy special pricing and no workshop expiration dates! If you’d like to take advantage of this special price, please add Forever Access here and then come back to this page to make your purchase. (If you have Forever Access - make sure you are logged in to make this pricing available.)|
|Side Body Strengthening||$59||$39 Forever Members enjoy special pricing and no workshop expiration dates! If you’d like to take advantage of this special price, please add Forever Access here and then come back to this page to make your purchase. (If you have Forever Access - make sure you are logged in to make this pricing available.)|
This workshop offers 4 PMA CECs upon completion and passing of the required quiz.
(Please remember, the PMA accepts a maximum of 12 online CECs toward their bi-annual 16 CEC requirement. Details.)
Join Niedra Gabriel for a deep look into side Body Strengthening. This workshop will help refine your ability to teach side bending to resolve lateral deviations. Learn to open up the side body and establish balance between the right and left side while increasing healthy mobility in the trunk.
This workshop includes a wide range of release work that has been designed specifically for the different populations you'll encounter in your client base; elderly/frail clients, athletes, those with desk jobs, and advanced clients. You'll be given a variety of approaches to release work and activation for the side body. The outcome is better posture, better breathing, easier movement, and a sense of well being.
- Elongate the Spine by releasing the side muscles
- Release the QL and restore pelvic stability
- Open up the ribs and restore breathing
- Balance out the right and left side of the body
- Release the shoulders for full function of the trunk
- Discover the magic of the Pilates method once the fascia has been released
- Approach the Pilates method with the insight of making space first, then up grading function
Concepts & Techniques
- Simple ways to open and release shoulders and upper back.
- How to release the QL and rebalance the pelvis.
- How to activate and challenge the deep abdominal muscles and side body.
- Mat work for side line detective work and activation.
- Reformer work with special focus on side line function
- Cadillac work for the side body
- Wanda chair and ladder barrel challenge for the side line
Props & Equipment Used
Duration & Access
This workshop is approximately 3.22 hours long and you have 45 days of access.
(No expiration for Forever Access Members)