Terms and Conditions
The term Fusion Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 120 Coxe Avenue, Suite 1B, Asheville, NC 28803. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By taking advantage of your Free Membership at FusionPilatesEDU.com you are opting in to receive occasional emails from the site. These emails will be sent using MailChimp. Unsubscribing from the main email list will automatically delete your Free Membership account here at FusionPilatesEDU.com and you will no longer have access to your free content.
- FusionPilatesEDU.com reserves the right to terminate any users free membership at any time for any reason.
- From time to time we will need to perform maintenance and upgrades to the site which may prevent you from accessing your content. No extensions will be offered unless downtime exceeds 12 hours at any one time.
- Refunds are not available for any purchased workshop other than the Apprentice Program & the Refresher Program which offer a full refund if requested within 7 days of purchase.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Buncombe County, North Carolina.