Forum / Let's Discuss! / online%20courses

This topic contains 4 replies.
By Message

On: May 01, 2013 14:34 PM
the first thing I want to say is """ you are the best !!!" really happy to work with you. then, I would like to know, if it's possible, the differences between the refresher program and the apprentice program. In the apprentice are there all the exercises or just few of them ? bye monica
Casey H
On: May 02, 2013 08:53 AM
Hi Monica - we're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Refresher courses. The main difference is that the Apprentice program helps students log their required hours in an organized and productive way - while the Refresher course doesn't cover that - since working instructors who already have their comprehensive training don't need to worry about that anymore. Each program does cover the same Pilates essentials and expands on the foundational work. But if you've taken one -there would be no need to take the other. Look forward to hearing more about how the courses are going for you - and MJ's workshop too!

On: May 03, 2013 04:38 AM
Thanks Jennifer Are there the same exercises, the same classes? Because I m learning a lot from you...and if the routines are not the same I Will save some money and take both courses Monica
Angelo G
On: May 06, 2013 09:43 AM
Hi Monica, both programs use the same classes and cover the same principles. The difference is that the Apprentice program also provides guidance and support for logging the required hours that the comprehensive Pilates training programs require. Sticking with the Refresher program will be best for you!
(You must log in post here.)