Forum / Let's Discuss! / Studio%20Flooring%20Question

This topic contains 3 replies.
By Message

On: May 07, 2014 17:30 PM
I have just signed a lease on a great space and currently I am in the middle of the "up-fitting" process! MAN, is it intense!!! LOL I am preparing to put in a laminate floor and needless to say the price range varies GREATLY! May I ask for those of you who have studios, did you put in a commercial grade laminate or residential? The price range here is about +/- $600.00 and I want to make a smart decision because I plan to be in this space for at least 2 to 3 years. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!! Claire
Angelo G
On: May 08, 2014 07:17 AM
Hi Claire. Congrats on your new space! We use bamboo in our studio and it has been great, is environmentally friendly, and is less expensive than hardwood. Probably not less expensive than laminate though. I wish I could give some advice on that - but I've seen great looking laminate floors in many of the studios we've visited. Hopefully someone who has one will chime in!

On: May 08, 2014 11:22 AM
Thanks Angelo. I am leaning more towards the cheaper laminate because I will hopefully outgrown this space within the next 3 years and there is a LOT of up-fitting to be done.
(You must log in post here.)