Forum / Let's Discuss! / Single%20leg%20work%20with%20stability%20ball%204min%20video%20with%20Jen%20G.

This topic contains 3 replies.
By Message
Randi C
On: September 18, 2018 15:13 PM
Hi, What is the purpose of being on the wedge on an angle. I don't have that in my studio and was wondering if it could be done flat on the cadillac? Thank you,
Casey H
On: September 19, 2018 18:37 PM
Hi Jill! Thank you for writing. Can you tell me if this video is from the Pilates show or is it part of the Apprentice program? Please let me know the exact title. Or post your question below the video on the site if possible. Love Jen
Jennifer G
On: January 20, 2019 14:01 PM
Hi Jill, I don't know what video you are looking at but in general the reasons we would have someone on a slight incline with the shoulders above the hips would be for comfort and support. Also, if someone is into their 2nd trimester of pregnancy we would also want them on a slight incline for comfort. You want to make sure that the client can keep a neutral spine and pelvis as they move through the leg. If you see the client shifting the pelvis and spine to move the leg then this would mean they need some more support which could include an incline. Let me know if this makes sense. Thanks Jen
(You must log in post here.)