Forum / Let's Discuss! / CEC%27s

This topic contains 3 replies.
By Message
April
On: June 06, 2014 06:47 AM
Hi - I am wondering if we receive CEC's for the Online Pilates Apprentice Program? I am a Peak certified teacher, and have been recovering from major shoulder surgery. I thought the program may be a great way for me to get back in "working condition," but wonder about cec's. Thank you.
Angelo G
On: June 06, 2014 07:11 AM
Hi Andy, This program would be great for your situation - but I'd also recommend checking out the Refresher program. It's the same information - but without the sections that help you log your required hours. Since your already a Peak instructor - you probably don't need to do this. (The Refresher Program is less cost as well!) For CECs - are you talking about PMA CECs? We talked to them about submitting - but the bottom line was that the program was much too long for what they're set up for. But - if you're talking about general Pilates CEC's - then that would depend on the program that you'd like to use them for. For instance- we're a Balanced Body studio - and they accept any Pilates workshops as part of their CEC requirements - so in that case - the Apprentice or Refresher programs would count. I hope this helps - let us know if that doesn't answer your question or if you have any questions about the Apprentice/Refresher programs!
April
On: June 06, 2014 08:46 AM
Thank you for the quick response. Can you give me further information regarding the Refresher program?
(You must log in post here.)