Forum / Let's Discuss! / Animal%20Body%20Class

This topic contains 3 replies.
By Message
Becoming New
On: August 23, 2017 02:41 AM
Hi Jennifer. I enjoyed your animal body classes for Fish & Insect. They are fun, but require good mobility & strength to do well, so your 'lets discuss' & ' release' classes are really good and well structured - thank you! I can't find the PDF however, that should come with each series - any chance of sending this through? I'd also love to do other animal body series if they are available for downloads. One more question about using the 'ribbit' as soft tissue release in the class. You have briefly mentioned how vibration helps with bone rhythms etc, but could you tell me more about how sending vibration works in release work? What source/research could you direct me to for more information? Thanks so much
Casey H
On: September 02, 2017 21:47 PM
Hi Kaoru, Thank yu for your feedback. I love doing the Animal Body workouts and will be doing some more very soon. I am so happy you enjoy them and find them informative. Angelo should be getting back to you about the Pdf. Sorry about that. I am in love with using vibration in movement reeducation. I think the Ribbit is a simple way to add this in the Pilates studio but I also use Tuning Forks, Singing bowls and Vibration platforms . This first started to come into my awareness about 6 years ago when I first studied with Thomas Findley and Robert Schliep and they talked about the benefits of vibration to the fascial system. There is not a lot but there are a few studies that have shown that vibrational work helps to create hydration, circulation and cell regeneration. Mostly these studies have been conducted by companies that have vibrational release tools such as The Relezer and the Power Plate. There is also an amazing book called Vibrational Healing by Richard Gerber that has a lot of good evidence and guidance. Love Jen
Angelo G
On: September 03, 2017 14:19 PM
Hi Kaoru - I think we may have emailed about the pdf - but please visit Session 1 of each workshop and you will find a link to download the PDFs. Let us know if you have any trouble!
(You must log in post here.)