Forum / Let's Discuss! / Technical%20Video%20Question%20on%20McCook%20Workshop

This topic contains 4 replies.
By Message
Dominic P
On: August 11, 2015 22:25 PM
Hello there, My question is about the videos. I have purchased my first workshop with you all - the Shoulder & Spine with Tom McCook. I've only gotten started with it, and I'm enjoying what I've gone through so far. But, I keep looking around at the bottom around the screen somewhere to see the time lapse on the video - as in how much time is left in the particular video I'm watching, or where I've had to stop/pause because of an interruption, or simply had to get to one of the other many hats I wear :-) Is there something I'm missing to 'toggle' on this feature? I also wanted to know because I was trying to figure out a schedule to parse it out across days; without knowing how long each video is, I'm a little unsure as to how much time to allot for my 'study sessions.' Can you please advise? Thank you, Sarah
Angelo G
On: August 12, 2015 08:20 AM
Hi Sarah - I'm so sorry - unfortunately there is no time feature on our current player. I will look into adding this - please stand by!
Angelo G
On: August 12, 2015 08:28 AM
Hi Sarah, We've implemented a test for the Thorax workshop. Please take a look and let me know if this helps. If so - we'll work on changing all of the videos. Best, Angelo
Dominic P
On: August 14, 2015 10:13 AM
Hi Angelo, Thanks for implementing the test! I seem to be able to see the time on the player when I play the videos on my iPad2, viewing on safari. But I still don't see it when I play it on my regular computer - on either Internet Explorer on google chrome - shouldn't that work? on those browsers too? Thanks!
(You must log in post here.)