Forum / Let's Discuss! / Support%20PIllow

This topic contains 4 replies.
By Message

On: April 30, 2013 13:43 PM
Hi Jenn, Casey, Just a quick question! I was hoping to find out where you buy your back support pillows. I have looked online, but rather than taking a guess, I would prefer to buy what you use at Fusion. Gratefully, the owner of my studio is open to my suggestions about purchasing equipment, and would love if I could bring them into my sessions and classes; I think our clients would benefit greatly. Thanks so much! Absolutely loving the online course, Thank you!
Angelo G
On: April 30, 2013 20:03 PM
Hi Jaclyn - I can take this one! We get these from SmartSpine - but... unfortunately - they are having some issues with their material suppliers - so for now - these are not available. I was blown away when Marie José was here (she's the creator of SmartSpine) and she was telling me about the components of these pillows. Some sort of special anti-bacterial bamboo, etc... I had no idea... The integrity of the company won't allow them to substitute any other materials - which is great on one hand - but unfortunately - we'll have to wait until things get sorted out before the Posture Pillows are available again. Keep checking back - we'll be sure to let you know when they're back on the market... But you're absolutely right - they are one of a kind - there's nothing else out there like them...
Angelo G
On: April 30, 2013 20:04 PM
I just checked - these will hopefully be available again in June 2013....

On: May 02, 2013 01:19 AM
Hi Angelo! Thank you so much, I actually enjoyed reading your answer and appreciate the detail :) And explains a little confusion I was having...I could have sworn I heard Jen say it was a SmartSpine product, but when I went to look for it I found nothing. I'm glad to know I heard right at least! I am so happy to hear about the June 2013 date! I will be anxiously awaiting the news. Thanks again for your help Angelo
(You must log in post here.)