Forum / Let's Discuss! / Side%20Body%20Strengthening

This topic contains 3 replies.
By Message

On: October 15, 2017 15:31 PM
Neidra and Jen, I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying learning about the Side Body! Since I was mat certified with Fusion almost 5 years ago, I continue taking courses, and this is by far, the most interesting one! I have watched you many times on Pilates Anytime. I have only studied the first 4 sessions. Very challenging and hard for this body! I just finished doing the first 2 sessions with a client, and both of us felt very challenged, but more open in our back! May have some questions as I go along, but wanted you to know how much I love this class, and your explanations and cueing! You are an amazing teacher! Ginger Purkey
adg
On: October 17, 2017 14:20 PM
[QUOTE="ginger, post: 754, member: 412"]Neidra and Jen, I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying learning about the Side Body! Since I was mat certified with Fusion almost 5 years ago, I continue taking courses, and this is by far, the most interesting one! I have watched you many times on Pilates Anytime. I have only studied the first 4 sessions. Very challenging and hard for this body! I just finished doing the first 2 sessions with a client, and both of us felt very challenged, but more open in our back! May have some questions as I go along, but wanted you to know how much I love this class, and your explanations and cueing! You are an amazing teacher! Ginger Purkey[/QUOTE] Thank you for your post Ginger, I am thrilled to read that you found this information interesting, you tried it out on your body ( and clients body) and you both benefited. Please feel free to ask as much as you like, questions are always welcome. enjoy enjoy, Niedra

On: November 21, 2017 06:13 AM
Neidra, Thank you again for the side body strengthening! I have taken many online courses, but none have helped me as much as this one. In about 6 weeks times, I have improved my movements 100%! Currently I only teach mat in a group setting, and go to studio for my body, I have a new awareness, since understanding the side body , I can now do a roll up comfortably! That has always been a struggle for me. The understanding of the long arms and lengthening the underarms, has been a wonder! Thank you again! I keep learning more each day! Ginger
(You must log in post here.)