Forum / Let's Discuss! / Mary%20Bond%20Gravity%20workshop

This topic contains 8 replies.
By Message
natsuki n
On: November 21, 2016 14:54 PM
Please tell me what Mary is referring to when she cues to "let your rami/ramus" drop? What is she referring to when she talks about rami/ramus? Thank you for your help and forgive if it's a silly question.
vanessa
On: December 22, 2016 12:37 PM
Tammy, there are NO silly questions when it comes to our complex bodies--keep asking! The ramus (plural rami) is a branch of bone that runs between your pubic bone and your sit bone on each side of your pelvic floor. (ramus means branch in Latin) Here's a link to a video from my archive that should help: [MEDIA=youtube]4KCJJyvywcg[/MEDIA] Happy holidays!
natsuki n
On: December 29, 2016 08:29 AM
Mary, thank you! The video was so very helpful.
Uyen V
On: December 23, 2019 13:25 PM
Hello Mary, I really like this workshop. I also like the music on the background when you are teaching the uvela movements. Can you please share the name of the song and the name of person who play it please? Many thanks. Uyen
Uyen V
On: December 23, 2019 13:25 PM
Hello Mary, I really like this workshop. I also like the music on the background when you are teaching the uvela movements. Can you please share the name of the song and the name of person who play it please? Many thanks. Uyen
Mary B
On: December 24, 2019 05:33 AM
Hi Uyen, I don't know what the music is. Try to contact Angelo. He does the filming and editing. All the best, Mary
Mary B
On: December 24, 2019 05:33 AM
Hi Uyen, I don't know what the music is. Try to contact Angelo. He does the filming and editing. All the best, Mary
Angelo G
On: December 31, 2019 09:35 AM
Hi Uyen - the music is from one of our royalty free music resources. This project has been archived so I'm not sure of the title or artist - I'm sorry about that!
(You must log in post here.)