Forum / Let's Discuss! / Ab%20strenght%20on%20reformer

This topic contains 7 replies.
By Message
mikealynn
On: September 22, 2014 12:36 PM
Hello , I have a question about the session 27 of the refesher reformer course. At the end of this article, you are taking as exemple an exercice with "the wobbly underground the pelvis" and the possibility to modify it in surine position... Well, I simple don't realize which is this ex, perhaps because my english is ont so good, and I don't now what "wobbly" means... Sorry for such a "stupid" question, and thanks for your help! Grazie mille, from your italian student. Margherita
Casey H
On: September 24, 2014 13:53 PM
Hi Margherita, Thank you so much for this question. We have cleared it up with adding another video to session 27 that explains the reference to the wobbly surface under the pelvis. A wobbly prop would be any air filled prop like a Overball. After you watch the new video let us know if you have any other questions. Love Jen
mikealynn
On: October 01, 2014 12:46 PM
Everythink clear how, thank you so much... Grazie mille! Margherita
mikealynn
On: February 15, 2015 12:15 PM
Hi! I'm going through the reformer refresher course, and I have few questions about video sequences. I notice that exercises sequence in classical flow beginner 1 (footwork, short spine, coordination, break stroke, teaser, elephant, down stretch, semi circle, knee stretch,...) look need exercises showed in beginner 2 as preparatory (leg circles with feet in straps, stomach massage, long box instead of short box for half roll back or hip hinge, pelvic tilt)... I'm wrong? My personal feeling on practice these sequences on my body is that sequence 1 is harder than sequence 2.... I also want to let you know that session 54 corresponds at session 58, and session 59 to 54, and in session 59 the video is the jumping board one and I don't found the let's discuss of the beginner 2... Thanks for your help and attention! Margherita
Angelo G
On: February 15, 2015 13:03 PM
Hi Margherita, Thank you - I found the issue with those videos and that should be all set now. Please refresh the page next time you visit- and let us know if you see any issues. Jen or Casey will get back to you soon. Thank you!
Casey H
On: February 15, 2015 13:08 PM
Thanks so much for writing in. I am so impressed with your detail and diligence! The two classic beginner 1 and 2 are not suppose to be advancing choreography from 1 to 2. It is different clients and we are showing on two different bodies some options in the classical repertoire that you could do. In session 61 ( which is Classical Intermediate) we try to advance the choreography with the client you saw in the classic flow beginner 1. Hope that makes sense. We have been doing some editing of the programs and you have helped us find a glitch! Thank you. Yes we have mixed up the Let's Discuss b/w the two beginner classic flow sections. We will change that right away. Jumpboard is session 46 and Let's discuss for Jumpboard is session 49. Let me know if I missed something. Thanks for working so hard. We are so pleased to have you in the program. Love, Jen
mikealynn
On: February 19, 2015 14:33 PM
Hi Jen! Thanks for answer to my questions. Now I understand the beginner classical sequence better. During the next week I will try to find the time to finish the reformer part of the course with the Intermediate Flow, and look forward to the "evolution " of the choreography. Grazie... Your work and the way you share your experiences are making my daily work more easy and efficient. I hope to have the possibility in the future to show you my work and have your impressions and opinions. Margherita
(You must log in post here.)